Use the technology for effective training and
For FREE trial meeting
see details at bottom of page.
- Video and voice communication (via dedicated VoIP link).
- Full document sharing.
- Full software/desktop sharing with ability to share control
- Share whiteboard and Powerpoint presentations.
- Ability to annotate both ways.
- Text chat - both shared with meeting group and private to
- Swap presenters to share ideas.
- Hands-up for help.
- Voting and pollng.
How it works:
- We agree a bespoke program for the training/support via
e-mail, Skype, phone or Webex.
- We do a free test session to familiarise you with the
Webex system - very easy to operate.
- I set-up the training session(s) at a pre-arranged time and
send you an e-mail link.
- At the appropriate time you click the link and join the
meeting which can be set-up for individuals or departments.
Equipment needed at your end:
- Desktop or laptop computer. (PC / Mac / Linux any
- Web Browser (Internet Explorer works well).
- Microphone/speakers (or possibly headsets if
there are going to be several of you sitting near each other).
- Low cost web-cameras (can operate without but makes it more
- Save travel time.
- Save travel cost.
- Cost effective for small groups.
- Courses can be tailored to individual needs.
- Courses can be delivered in small digestable "chunks" -
twilight sessions possible.
- Individual support via screen sharing.
- Work from home or school.
- No "free" lunch!
- Need to ensure that session will not be interrupted by
- Not quite as personal as face to face training but more
individual interaction than in large group sessions.
If you would like a free trial meeting click here